- RSS Channel Showcase 1084038
- RSS Channel Showcase 8004094
- RSS Channel Showcase 7151463
- RSS Channel Showcase 3522378
- 02/01/16--09:02: Could the 5:2 diet be right for your travel schedule?
- 04/20/16--10:42: Brilliant Breakfasts at Stansted Airport
- 09/18/17--10:02: Grains on the go! Is our travel diet skipping whole grains?
Weight loss is never easy. If business trips involve meal-meetings and light eating is too hard, then a five : two regime could be the answer. It’s not advisable to change eating habits on long haul trips with time zone change, our circadian rhythms have enough disruption to deal with; but if we have short, […]
The post Could the 5:2 diet be right for your travel schedule? appeared first on ExtraVitality.
Business travellers flying from Stansted Airport (UK) can now choose from a wider selection of breakfast menus as a result of the recent airport transformation project. Our Registered Consultant Nutritionist, Kathy Lewis, has visited Stansted to find out if there are now any healthier breakfast options suitable for the business traveller. Here is what she […]
Do whole grains matter? A chocolate croissant is much easier to pick up on the go. Do we need to be swapping the pastries for a pot of muesli? Whole grains are the whole package – the fibrous coat, the large bulb of carbohydrate and the small nutrient packed endosperm. The British Dietetic Association says […]
The post Grains on the go! Is our travel diet skipping whole grains? appeared first on ExtraVitality.